The Dream Meadow

Welcome to the land where your dreams live.

Sunday, February 26, 2006

Huffington Seminar

I'm at a seminar hosted by Arianna Huffington. I'm not exactly sure what she's presenting, but it's a fairly crowded house. There are two guys who seem very interested in the seminar and have coments to present. I find them rather arrogant and they've apparently been to some of Arianna's previous seminars. Arianna starts playing some music and they make the comment something to the effect of "this isn't that music by so and so is it?" Arianna is a bit flustered by these guys, but doesn't let it show. I walk over during a break and have a little conversation with her about them. She and I are pretty much in agreement that they are jerks. After the break, I take a seat near the guys. We are sitting on the floor. Gordon walks in and takes a seat near them, too. One of the guys makes some comment to Gordon. It's not a very nice comment, but Gordon doesn't respond. After awhile, the same guy who commented to Gordon puts his feet on me. I push them away and tell him to stop, but he puts them back. At this point I get up and tell the guy to stop being such a jerk. He stands up, too. I tell him to take a seat. He dares me to say that again. I don't recall saying it again, but we start fighting anyway. I find in my dreams I'm horrible at fighting. I have a very defeatest attitude and all my punches feel like I'm hitting the guy with a nerf bat or something. I'm wearing steel toed boots, but that doesn't come into play. At least not that I know of. The fight just sort of fades out. I think the assumption is that I lost, but I don't feel bad because I stood up for what I believed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home